DENTAL PROSTHETICSHow many teeth do you have missing? We have a solution for every problem.
WHEN ONLY ONE TOOTH IS MISSING
PORCELAIN CROWN ON A SINGLE TOOTH
PORCELAIN CROWN ON A DENTAL IMPLANT
This is the best way of compensation because we do not have to prepare adjacent teeth like when we do a dental bridge. The implant is installed into the jawbone, and after a period of integration is ready for receiving an abutment and a crown. Installing the implant prevents:
– Bone deterioration (atrophy)
– Tilting of the adjacent teeth
– The emergence of the teeth on the opposite jaw.
THREE UNIT PORCELAIN BRIDGE
This procedure usually involves reshaping of two teeth that will act as a bridge support. The bridge is then cemented to the carrier and cannot be removed by the patient (fixed prosthetics). This prevents:
– Tilting of adjacent teeth
– The emergence of the teeth on the opposite jaw
– Loosening of the remaining teeth
– Excessive wear of remaining teeth